Important pre-writing activities undertaken (non-procrastinary):
- Just getting out of bed was an effort.
- Loads. Facebook, reading, watching tv, marking essays. All kinds of non-writing things.
Writing music used:
- The Number of the Beast - Iron Maiden.
Important Writing Creative Decisions taken:
- To bring other characters into the book, and start to create tension between my two leads so I can resolve it later.
- I have now written over 10,000 words and yet not even 30 mins have passed. This book might be longer than I anticipate.
- That the beginning is over, and it's time to get stuck in.
Daily goal: 1,667.
Today's actual amount: 2,513.
Today's cumulative word goal: 6,668.
Today's actual total: 10,096.
Chocolate treat to be eaten:
- Ice Cream Mars Bar.