- Eating tea and thinking about that the heck I was going to write tonight.
- None. Ate tea and then sat right down.
Writing music used:
Important Writing Creative Decisions taken:
- Decided, once the opening section was over, to expand the focussed third-person narration to include new characters. Some of these may not survive.
- To just relax and have fun.
- Whenever I get bored I am allowed to blow something else up (in the book, that is...)
- That somewhere along the line, around the same time as I started teaching and studying for my PhD, that I became somewhat ashamed of writing sci-fi, action, fantasy etc. For some reason I have always allowed myself a little crime or magic realism, but this is the first really 'imaginative' fiction I have written in a while. It's incredibly character-based, but it still has aliens and zombies in it. It's nice to be back.
Daily goal: 1,667.
Today's actual amount: 1,676.
Today's cumulative word goal: 15,003.
Today's actual total: 20,254.
Chocolate treat to be eaten: